Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

  • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
      Hi Will,

      to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

      cheers

      Da Management :-)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

      > Here are some pics of the board.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Will Ferguson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
        Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

        ________________________________
        to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
        Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

        cheers

        Da Management :-)

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

        > Here are some pics of the board.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Will Ferguson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
          Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

          I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

          -Will

          ________________________________
          to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
          Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

          cheers

          Da Management :-)

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

          > Here are some pics of the board.

        • Klotz, Michael MD
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
            Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.