Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

  • Will Ferguson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
      Here are some pics of the board.

      ________________________________
      From: Kurtis Nelson <knadrenalin@...>
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, July 6, 2011 1:51:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

      Will,Do you have pictures of the board? Thanks.Kurtis

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
        Hi Will,

        to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

        cheers

        Da Management :-)

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

        > Here are some pics of the board.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Will Ferguson
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
          Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

          ________________________________
          to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
          Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

          cheers

          Da Management :-)

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

          > Here are some pics of the board.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Will Ferguson
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
            Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

            I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

            -Will

            ________________________________
            to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
            Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

            cheers

            Da Management :-)

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

            > Here are some pics of the board.

          • Klotz, Michael MD
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
              Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.