Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

  • Will Ferguson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6 6:30 PM
      Got really caught up today at work... I will try and have some pics up tomorrow
      evening!

      -Will

      ________________________________
      From: willferguson28 <willferguson28@...>
      Subject: [ksurf] Gear for Sale
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 2, 2011, 1:06 PM

      Don't have time to Kite anymore so selling my gear:

      -2009 12m Ocean Rodeo Rise with bar and lines: $450

      -2010 Liquid Force Proof 151 board with comp straps: $200

      -Mystic Force D30 Impact Vest(L) 2010: $100

      -2010 dakine renegade harness(L): $75

      -Protec Ace-Wake Black (L): $45

      -3m (B3)Slingshot trainer: $120

      Harness and impact vest were used twice only. Board has a bit of wear on the
      bottom but is otherwise in great condition. Kite has been used quite a bit but
      holds air well and has never been repaired.

      Shoot me an email if interested.

      Thanks,

      Will

    • Will Ferguson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7 3:50 PM
        Here are some pics of the board.

        ________________________________

      • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7 7:20 PM
          Hi Will,

          to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

          cheers

          Da Management :-)

          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

          > Here are some pics of the board.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Will Ferguson
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 8 4:47 AM
            Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

            ________________________________
            to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
            Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

            cheers

            Da Management :-)

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

            > Here are some pics of the board.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Will Ferguson
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8 4:52 AM
              Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

              I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

              -Will

              ________________________________
              to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
              Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

              cheers

              Da Management :-)

              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

              > Here are some pics of the board.

            • Klotz, Michael MD
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8 12:44 PM
                Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.