Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

  • Kurtis Nelson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2011
      Will,Do you have pictures of the board?  Thanks.Kurtis

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2011
        Got really caught up today at work... I will try and have some pics up tomorrow
        evening!

        -Will

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
          Here are some pics of the board.

          ________________________________

        • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
            Hi Will,

            to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

            cheers

            Da Management :-)

            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

            > Here are some pics of the board.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Will Ferguson
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
              Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

              ________________________________
              to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
              Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

              cheers

              Da Management :-)

              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

              > Here are some pics of the board.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Will Ferguson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

                I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

                -Will

                ________________________________
                to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
                Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                cheers

                Da Management :-)

                --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                > Here are some pics of the board.

              • Klotz, Michael MD
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                  Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.