Gear for Sale

  • willferguson28
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
      Don't have time to Kite anymore so selling my gear:

      -2009 12m Ocean Rodeo Rise with bar and lines: $450
      -2010 Liquid Force Proof 151 board with comp straps: $200
      -Mystic Force D30 Impact Vest(L) 2010: $100
      -2010 dakine renegade harness(L): $75
      -Protec Ace-Wake Black (L): $45
      -3m (B3)Slingshot trainer: $120

      Harness and impact vest were used twice only. Board has a bit of wear on the bottom but is otherwise in great condition. Kite has been used quite a bit but holds air well and has never been repaired.

      Shoot me an email if interested.

      Thanks,

      Will
    • Kurtis Nelson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 2011
        Will,Do you have pictures of the board?  Thanks.Kurtis

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 6, 2011
          Got really caught up today at work... I will try and have some pics up tomorrow
          evening!

          -Will

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
            Here are some pics of the board.

            ________________________________

          • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 7, 2011
              Hi Will,

              to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board. Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

              cheers

              Da Management :-)

              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

              > Here are some pics of the board.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Will Ferguson
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

                ________________________________
                to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
                Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                cheers

                Da Management :-)

                --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                > Here are some pics of the board.
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Will Ferguson
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                  Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

                  I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

                  -Will

                  ________________________________
                  to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
                  Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

                  cheers

                  Da Management :-)

                  --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

                  > Here are some pics of the board.

                • Klotz, Michael MD
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
                    Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.