Documentary film needs Kitesurfers June 17 at 5 PM at Arroyo Laguna San Simeon!

  • Sally Kaplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      We are producing a film on California State Parks and are looking to film some Kitesurfing at Arroyo Laguna in San Simeon Friday June 17 at 5 PM. We would also like to interview a kitesurfer about the elephant seals there, getting past them to surf, etc.

      PLEASE contact me so we can discuss further! Check out our cool website to see who we are and what we do!

      Sally Kaplan
      Producer
      Backcountry Pictures Inc.
      626 355-7134 office