Master Thesis on Kite Surfing: Reminder

  • ahm_demirel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      Hey Kite Surfers,

      I am a student at BI Norwegian School of Management. I am writing a master thesis about kite surfing. I have a small questionnaire. If you may fill in the questionnaire and contribute to my research, I would really appreciate. For those who have already filled in, many thanks for your help. Those who have not, please find the link below.

      http://confirmit.bi.no/wix/p6079831.aspx

      Regards
      ademirel