Re: [ksurf] Master Thesis on Kite Surfing

  • frankbowenmd1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2011
      If y�u send this to the nyckitwsurfers group on yahoo you will get a billion responses. I will forward for y�u also

      From: "ahm_demirel" <ahm_demirel@...>
      Sender: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 21:54:21
      To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ksurf] Master Thesis on Kite Surfing

      Hey Kite Surfers,

      I am a student at BI Norwegian School of Management. I am writing a master thesis about kite surfing. I have a small questionnaire. If you may fill in the questionnaire and contribute to my research, I would really appreciate. Please find the link below.

      http://confirmit.bi.no/wix/p6079831.aspx

      Regards
      ademirel

    • Inanc Karacaylak
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2011
        Ahmetcim Ben doldurdum dun aksam formu. Iyı sanslar.

        iNANÇ KARAÇAYLAK
        alternative e-mail:
        ino@...

        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2011
          Thank you for your interest and help ;)
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, frankbowenmd1@... wrote:

          > If yÓu send this to the nyckitwsurfers group on yahoo you will get a billion responses. I will forward for yÓu also

        • ahm_demirel
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2011
            Tesekkurler. Ruzgarin bol olsun ;)