Master Thesis on Kite Surfing

  • ahm_demirel
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2011
      Hey Kite Surfers,

      I am a student at BI Norwegian School of Management. I am writing a master thesis about kite surfing. I have a small questionnaire. If you may fill in the questionnaire and contribute to my research, I would really appreciate. Please find the link below.

      http://confirmit.bi.no/wix/p6079831.aspx

      Regards
      ademirel
    • frankbowenmd1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2011
        If y�u send this to the nyckitwsurfers group on yahoo you will get a billion responses. I will forward for y�u also

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2011
          Ahmetcim Ben doldurdum dun aksam formu. Iyı sanslar.

          iNANÇ KARAÇAYLAK
          alternative e-mail:
          ino@...

          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2011
            Thank you for your interest and help ;)
            --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, frankbowenmd1@... wrote:

            > If yÓu send this to the nyckitwsurfers group on yahoo you will get a billion responses. I will forward for yÓu also

          • ahm_demirel
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2011
              Tesekkurler. Ruzgarin bol olsun ;)