Just beginning

  • itsmikehatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 9:58 AM
      Hi guys I have just become interested in kitesurfing following a holiday in El Medano where I saw some pretty spectacular kitesurfing. i came home and bought a 12 meter kite and all the equipment needed. I have been teading alot of stuff on different sites and realise that the more knowledge I can gain the better as I cant afford lessons yet. Was hoping to get some tips/advice about staeting up and also information regarding videos worth watching and/or books or mags that can help me in my quest. Thus far I have not taken the kite from the shop as they wont allow it without some instruction and so far there is no wind in Pembrokeshire. Hope to hear from you soon. Mike