Re: [ksurf] Glad you are still here & thanks!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 9:01 AM
      Hey

      I still monitor the group. Pretty easy to do. Are you guys still
      kiting? I got busy riding horses and haven't kited in about two years.
      Gave my nephew some lessons last summer. He was up and riding first
      day, as we all might have been if we had had the great equipment and
      knowledge that is available today. I would have put in a couple of days
      last summer too if my leading edge bladder hadn't given up. Going to
      Hawaii end of June and plan to catch a day or two at Kite Beach. What
      is the story on rental equipment on Maui?

      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada, USA