Re: Glad you are still here & thanks!

  • aussietim1968
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 8:37 PM
      Hi Rick,

      still in suspended animation I guess is the best way to describe here and as you say a lot of the earliest history of Kitesurfing on the web. Interesting the ARC yahoo group still carries a bit of traffic but the users here are either out doing it or playing elsewhere.

      cheers

      the custodians & da management :-)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "flkitesurfer" <flkitesurfer@...> wrote:

      > I had trouble finding my old egroups now yahoogroups account access information. Have it again now and just wanted to stop by and checkout the Kitesurf Group list. Back in the day, this largely was ......... first and for a long time the only Internet worldwide source of discussion and information on kiting.
      >
      > Thanks for that and for keeping the site alive!
      >
      > Rick Iossi
      > http://fksa.org/

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 9:01 AM
        Hey

        I still monitor the group. Pretty easy to do. Are you guys still
        kiting? I got busy riding horses and haven't kited in about two years.
        Gave my nephew some lessons last summer. He was up and riding first
        day, as we all might have been if we had had the great equipment and
        knowledge that is available today. I would have put in a couple of days
        last summer too if my leading edge bladder hadn't given up. Going to
        Hawaii end of June and plan to catch a day or two at Kite Beach. What
        is the story on rental equipment on Maui?

        Steve
        Carson City, Nevada, USA