Still Here?!

  • flkitesurfer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      Just stopped by to download some files from 2002! Thanks for keeping this list alive and well, it is a unique resource. Any other old timers come by this way much?

      All the best and good winds!
      Rick Iossi
      http://fksa.org/
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        I'm still monitoring the list. Not very difficult - hardly any traffic
        so no need to shut it down. How are you doing Rick?

        Steve
        Carson City, Nevada

      • kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          Still alive and in caretaker mode. Lots of good early history here to valuable to lose.

          Keeping on flying :-)