Kitesurf in Pedasi, Panama - Season is from January to March

  • shokobo1982
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010
      Get ready for the upcoming season in Pedasi, Panama, January to March
      We get 3 months of good wind, 15-25 knots, It is the summer time which means no rain and the pacific ocean water are hot.
      The Tuna fish are waiting for you to fish them out of the "tuna coast" all along the beach that's when you get a non windy day.
      If you like party and carnival, then you should come on February 13th-16th for the biggest carnival of Panama in the town of Pedasi for 4 days of carnival, kitesurf, stand up paddle surfing and surfing.
      30 minutes from Pedasi you can find Playa Venao, a beautiful bay with perfect waves starts at 0.5 meter at January and going slowly up to 2 meters on July (offshore wind - sorry, not for kitesurfing), but perfect for surfing beginners and pros as well.
      On the beach you can find 2 bar-restaurants and good vibes!
      Check out our website for more info about Pedasi, kitesurfing in Pedasi and stand up paddle surfing in Playa Venao.

      http://www.surfpedasi.com

      Hope to see you at the beach

      ShokoGi