Re: [ksurf] Good Trainer Kite

  • Javier Morell Coll
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2010
      Of course the choice is yours, but in my opinion the ground training time is
      very short and its no worth buying new equipment for that period. Instead
      use your instructor's equipment and get a decent kite once you go to water.
      Or else you can consider searching second hand market.

      Good luck

      Javier

      El 22 de abr de 2010, 1:16 a.m., "mtl_qt" <lauraking514@...> escribió:

      I would like to purchase a good trainer kite for kitesurfing. I will take
      some lessons to learn how to properly control this kite on land, as well as
      practice on my own. This will not be the kite that I will use once I start
      taking courses on the water. I would like this trainer kite to have the
      power to pull me on snow (kite skiing) if possible.

      I'm currently quite interested in the HQ Rush III 350 Pro. My second choice
      would be the HQ Hydra 350. Can someone recommend me other options, or
      comment on my current choices? I'm looking for something safe that has
      similar safety features as the HQ trainer kites and also something in the
      <$400 price range as I will need another kite for the actualy kitesurfing in
      the near future.

      Thanks!