Kitesurfing Session Contest just starting up

  • bil7y
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi all just a note to let you know I started a new Kitesurfing Website a couple months ago and just launched the Session Reporting Application for Kitesurfers to enter the reports about their kitesurfing on and off the water reports. To get things started I am giving away $50 to one random entry and $50 to the best report submitted that month all summer long.

      http://www.waterhound.com/win-for-your-water-sports-session-reports.html

      Also starting next week a brand new newsletter loaded with Kitesurfing content launches, pun intended. Looking forward to hearing about all your good times, and maybe some bad ones too.

      Thanks ahead of time and let me know anything I can do to make the site better serve the Kitesurfing Community.

      David Wells, editor
      web - http://www.waterhound.com
      email - editor@...