Re: [ksurf] Please help Need trainer kite, what to buy??

  • Loco 4 Olas
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29 8:51 PM
      Best thing you could get is lessons.

      Slingshot have a good trainer kite-forget the name-have a look at their site.

      ************************

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30 6:32 PM
        Well i was looking for something to train with in the water. I am in the military and am currently in panama city, FL. for 5 months, i wanted to train until i relocate to norfolk, VA. Really i would perfer something i could take in the water as well but i am on a budget, do you think that would be a good trainer kite for here?

      • eldongee@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30 9:25 PM
          Get a neo or a hydra by hq.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • frankbowenmd1@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31 4:32 AM
            Just buy the best 3 meter, not a big deal. You won't use it after a few weeks anyway except for fun like kiteskateboardingl

            From: eldongee@...
            Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:25:09
            To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>

            Get a neo or a hydra by hq.