Re: [ksurf] Please help Need trainer kite, what to buy??

  • crsaniv20y@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
      My 6 meter flysurfer Titan would probably be to small for your weight on the water. I also have a 8 meter slingshot, however that one is just a foil kite for snow or board kiting. It would be a fun kite to learn how to fly in lite winds. Where are you located?

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
        Best thing you could get is lessons.

        Slingshot have a good trainer kite-forget the name-have a look at their site.

        ************************

        My 6 meter flysurfer Titan would probably be to small for your weight on the water. I also have a 8 meter slingshot, however that one is just a foil kite for snow or board kiting. It would be a fun kite to learn how to fly in lite winds. Where are you located?

        So i know nearly nothing of this sport, i have been researching for the past couple weeks but am still unsure exactly what to go with. I need a trainer kite for a 160 lb. individual that will be used in 10-15 mph. winds. Any help would be much appreciated, i can't wait to get out there. thank you for your time.

      • Brandon
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2010
          Well i was looking for something to train with in the water. I am in the military and am currently in panama city, FL. for 5 months, i wanted to train until i relocate to norfolk, VA. Really i would perfer something i could take in the water as well but i am on a budget, do you think that would be a good trainer kite for here?

        • eldongee@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2010
            Get a neo or a hydra by hq.
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • frankbowenmd1@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
              Just buy the best 3 meter, not a big deal. You won't use it after a few weeks anyway except for fun like kiteskateboardingl

              From: eldongee@...
              Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:25:09
              To: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>

              Get a neo or a hydra by hq.