Upgrading to a better land kite

  • eldongee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hi guys, my names jamie I just joined this group, I'm a beginner and I got myself a best 3m to learn with, and a mbs board. I have learned how to ride/kite and I am ready to upgrade my kite. I have been on the net and I have picked out the hq apex as my number one pick, I want to be able to fly and do tricks. Any ideas for me guys? I don't live near a beachor a mountain so I'm kinda limited on riding style. Help me!! I need a good land kite needs to be depowerable!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Michael Olsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
        Have a look at some of the ozone foil kites, or if you have the money
        the flysurfers are pretty sweet (my main land kite is a 15m psycho 4,
        the pulse is probably more forgiving though).