RE:Hi,d

  • kite smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hi friend,
      I think this is a nice website,I like it very much.If you have time ,you can browse it.Maybe you can find some products that are suitable for you.Their priciple is :100% original and brand new,100% satisfied! Their address is www.ele-top.com and E-mail is service@... and MSN: eletopcn@...
      Hope you will like it.