WWW.KAMIKAZEBOARDING.COM Kiteboarding Apparel Free Postage WORLDWIDE

  • paulclephane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 8:27 AM
      WWW.KAMIKAZEBOARDING.COM is new kiteboarding Apparel company we want feedback on what kiteboarders think of our new designs, we will running a competition on best photo of our Free giveaway Vinyl board sticker 6" x 4" which is 5 + year guarantee available through the website and winner will win a designed board shaped in Tarifa Spain and other free clothing giveaways.

      All postage is FREE on all CLOTHING WORLDWIDE Get In There so come on join the Kamikaze revolution

      Cheers Paul WWW.KAMIKAZEBOARDING.COM