Re: [ksurf] New site...

  • Brian Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hey you stole my moniker !! so you owe me at least 6 x Antactica :-)

      Brian

      (========o]></

      _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
      Mon - Fri 9am-7.00pm
      Sat 9am-5pm
      Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm

      Subject: [ksurf] New site...

      Hello fellow kiters,
      I have been SUPsurfing (Stand Up Paddle surfing) as an alternative for
      no-wind days.
      I made a new website for people who want to know more or join the sport...

      http://www.supsurf.tv

      ...the site is in portuguese, but if you scroll down the main page you will
      find a "english speaking visitors" section.

      Good winds to all (and now good no wind days too!)

      --
      Tunico Lage

      (========o]></

    • Antonio Lage
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        Hi, sorry for that. I think this moniker is under the "Creative Commons"
        license...And what's that bellow your kiteloop? rails or Table Mountain?

        2008/10/29 Brian Wilson <brian@...>

        > Hey you stole my moniker !! so you owe me at least 6 x Antactica :-)
        >
        > Brian
        >
        > (========o]></
        >
        > _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        >
        > Brian Wilson
        > Suntrax
        > Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
        > cell; 0824656696
        > 13 Bayside Centre
        > Tableview
        > Cape Town
        > www.suntrax.co.za
        > info@... <info%40suntrax.co.za>
        > Mon - Fri 9am-7.00pm
        > Sat 9am-5pm
        > Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
        >
        > Subject: [ksurf] New site...
        >

        > Hello fellow kiters,
        > I have been SUPsurfing (Stand Up Paddle surfing) as an alternative for
        > no-wind days.
        > I made a new website for people who want to know more or join the sport...
        >
        > http://www.supsurf.tv
        >
        > ...the site is in portuguese, but if you scroll down the main page you will
        > find a "english speaking visitors" section.
        >
        > Good winds to all (and now good no wind days too!)
        >
        > --
        > Tunico Lage

        Antonio Lage