New site...

  • Antonio Lage
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hello fellow kiters,
      I have been SUPsurfing (Stand Up Paddle surfing) as an alternative for
      no-wind days.
      I made a new website for people who want to know more or join the sport...

      http://www.supsurf.tv

      ...the site is in portuguese, but if you scroll down the main page you will
      find a "english speaking visitors" section.

      Good winds to all (and now good no wind days too!)

      --
      Tunico Lage

      (========o]></

    • Brian Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        Hey you stole my moniker !! so you owe me at least 6 x Antactica :-)

        Brian

        (========o]></

        _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Brian Wilson
        Suntrax
        Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
        cell; 0824656696
        13 Bayside Centre
        Tableview
        Cape Town
        www.suntrax.co.za
        info@...
        Mon - Fri 9am-7.00pm
        Sat 9am-5pm
        Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm

        Subject: [ksurf] New site...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
          Hi, sorry for that. I think this moniker is under the "Creative Commons"
          license...And what's that bellow your kiteloop? rails or Table Mountain?

          2008/10/29 Brian Wilson <brian@...>

          > Hey you stole my moniker !! so you owe me at least 6 x Antactica :-)
          >
          > Brian
          >
          > (========o]></
          >
          > _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_
          > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >
          > Brian Wilson
          > Suntrax
          > Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
          > cell; 0824656696
          > 13 Bayside Centre
          > Tableview
          > Cape Town
          > www.suntrax.co.za
          > info@... <info%40suntrax.co.za>
          > Mon - Fri 9am-7.00pm
          > Sat 9am-5pm
          > Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm
          >
          > Subject: [ksurf] New site...
          >

          > Hello fellow kiters,
          > I have been SUPsurfing (Stand Up Paddle surfing) as an alternative for
          > no-wind days.
          > I made a new website for people who want to know more or join the sport...
          >
          > http://www.supsurf.tv
          >
          > ...the site is in portuguese, but if you scroll down the main page you will
          > find a "english speaking visitors" section.
          >
          > Good winds to all (and now good no wind days too!)
          >
          > --
          > Tunico Lage

          Antonio Lage