Re: [ksurf] shark phobia

  • giannibiancolin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Georgeiw@..." <georgeiw@...> wrote:

      > Of course you can! Particularly when your kite breaks or the wind
      dies
      > and you are just swimming. Be safe
      >

      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 31, 2008, at 6:20 PM, "miquelor" <miquelor@...> wrote:
      >
      > > hey, anyone has had an encounter with a shark while kiting? the
      area
      > > where i kite has tiger sharks, but im not sure if you could be
      > > attacked
      > > while kiting

      This is what can happen kiteboarding whit shark.Follow the link

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nza6d7-8NDc&feature=related
    • The prophet
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2008
        Hi;

        Does anyone know if you can use a Cabrinha Omega 2007 bar on a Gaatra
        Jekyll 2008 kite? I've got an Omega and have just ordered up a Jekyll
        but prefer the bar on the Omega.

        Kris