has anyone been to peru?

  • zurferz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      hello, i would like some information on travelling to peru i heard
      about the north, is it windy enough? where do you recommend to stay?
    • Kris Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
        Only visiting family, but youtube has some wicked videos and my cousin
        surfs a lot out there.

        There was an article on Peru in 'Kitesurf' Magazine (UK) a couple of
        months ago if you can get hold of a copy.