Dogtown Kites - venice beach

  • CATTLEBONE
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2008
      anyone ever hear of this company? wholesale pricing...not sure whether
      or not the kites are good. probably get what you pay for...

      www.dogtownkites.com
    • Dean Crowell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2008
        I saw quite a few at Kailua beach in January of this year....
        Dean

        On May 14, 2008, at 11:52 AM, CATTLEBONE wrote:

        > anyone ever hear of this company? wholesale pricing...not sure whether
        > or not the kites are good. probably get what you pay for...
        >
        > www.dogtownkites.com

      • Antonio Lage
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2008
          Hummm...the video only shows the riders, not the kites. The only photo
          of the kite is a poorly photoshoped image of a kite with some
          bridles...
          I would stay away!

          []´s
          Tunico