RE: [ksurf] 10 years anniversary

  • Brown, Mike
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 25, 2008
      So I guess that makes me the other extreme. I joined a month or so ago.
      I've never kitesurfed but want to learn. I purchased a Beamer 3.6 for a
      trainer and I'm looking forward to getting on the water this spring or
      summer.

      Mike

      From: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com <mailto:kitesurf%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 30, 2008
        Check out www.kiteforum.com too.

        ************************

        wrote:
        Hi Josh and Steve,

        Glad to see that you guys are still with the group.

        I am no longer the moderator so I have no idea who is still reading the
        group. Maybe Tim or Tunico may know by checking the member database.

        I would be nice to know who is doing what now.

        As for me, I still kite fairly frequently (besides the daily 15-30
        minutes exercise, kiting keep me in good health) and operate a local
        kite school.

        Hung.

        OneWithWind@ <mailto:OneWithWind%40aol.com> aol.com wrote:

        >Hi Hung,
        > Are there many others of us who started out on the list still out
        there
        >reading it? Stephano used to have a web site about the first 30 of us
        with
        >little bio's so we could get to know each other better. I'd like to see
        that
        >again an see where in kiting they are now.
        >PEACE & WINDS
        > Josh Young
        > Onewithwind@ <mailto:Onewithwind%40aol.com> aol.com
        >

        >**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
        >http://body.
        <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>
        aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 30, 2008
          Alos check out
          http://kitesurfingschool.org/kitesurfing.htm
          Steve

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 31, 2008
            Thanks for both links!

            > So I guess that makes me the other extreme. I joined a month or so
            ago.
            > I've never kitesurfed but want to learn. I purchased a Beamer 3.6 for
            > trainer and I'm looking forward to getting on the water this spring or
            > summer.
            >
            > Mike
            >
            > From: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com <mailto:kitesurf%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:kitesurf%40yahoogroups.com>