Re: Looking for recommendation for Lessons in Texas

  • Don Holley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      I recommend calling Jeff Hoxtell at Air Padre Kiteboarding (956-299-9463) in
      South Padre Island. I took several lessons from Jeff and the bay at South
      Padre Island is a great place to learn to kiteboard.

      http://www.airpadrekiteboarding.com/

      You can also find other Texas certified kiteboarding instructors on the
      Central Texas Kiteboarding Association website at:

      http://www.centexkiteboarding.com/lessons/index.html

      Don