Re: [ksurf] Looking for recommendation for Lessons in Texas

  • tommybonfire@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Air Padre or South Padre Island Kitboarding are both good and have been around a while...plus South Padre Island is a great place to learn...good luck

      tbonfire

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        I recommend calling Jeff Hoxtell at Air Padre Kiteboarding (956-299-9463) in
        South Padre Island. I took several lessons from Jeff and the bay at South
        Padre Island is a great place to learn to kiteboard.

        http://www.airpadrekiteboarding.com/

        You can also find other Texas certified kiteboarding instructors on the
        Central Texas Kiteboarding Association website at:

        http://www.centexkiteboarding.com/lessons/index.html

        Don