Looking for recommendation for Lessons in Texas

  • Philip Mein
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2007
      I am wanting to plan a trip to Texas in the spring for Kiteboard lessons. Can anyone give me some good recommendations on a school and time frame to go in the spring?

      thanks
      philip

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        Air Padre or South Padre Island Kitboarding are both good and have been around a while...plus South Padre Island is a great place to learn...good luck

        tbonfire

        I am wanting to plan a trip to Texas in the spring for Kiteboard lessons. Can anyone give me some good recommendations on a school and time frame to go in the spring?

        thanks
        philip

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?

      • Don Holley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
          I recommend calling Jeff Hoxtell at Air Padre Kiteboarding (956-299-9463) in
          South Padre Island. I took several lessons from Jeff and the bay at South
          Padre Island is a great place to learn to kiteboard.

          http://www.airpadrekiteboarding.com/

          You can also find other Texas certified kiteboarding instructors on the
          Central Texas Kiteboarding Association website at:

          http://www.centexkiteboarding.com/lessons/index.html

          Don