Re: Kitesurf 101

  • Lisa Moss
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
      Before you take a lesson, I'd recommend learning how to fly a trainer
      kite. I used to work at a kiteboard shop and the people who could
      already fly a kite, were always much better off and progressed further
      in their kiteboard lesson. Here's some good info on trainer kites
      <http://www.mackiteboarding.com/trainerkite.htm>

      Have fun and good luck!