Re: [ksurf] Re: Slingshot - Bladder Issues

  • Brian Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2007
      My experience is that this is still a major problem in geographical areas that have constant warm temperatures like Fortaleza/Cumbuco in Northern Brazil (where they are experts at reattaching valves!)and Mozambique, where this occurs regardless of brand . In Cape Town, where we have quite a varying temperature, daily and seasonally, it is almost non-existent.

      Regards

      Brian

      Contact :: Suntrax, Bayside Centre, Cape Town, South Africa.
      Tel & Fax: +27 (0) 21 556 0044, Cell: 082 465 6696
      info@...
      www.suntrax.co.za