2007 Best Waroo

  • bowtiezzzz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2007
      Is the 2007 Best Waroo(non pro model) a good choice for a beginner?
      What is the bar pressure like? Should I buy a flat bow kite instead?
      Thanks, Jim
    • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2007
        I fly the 2007 Waroo personally and teach with it as well, light bar pressure , fast turning and very forgiving, in my opinion its the best bang for the buck kite out there and I've flown most brands and types. Everyone ends up with personal preferances but to start out on you wont go wrong and like me probably stay with it.

        Denise

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2007
          I think it's a great choice

          The Waroo was the kite that really lifted my game from being a cr@p
          beginner into someone who can actually do this sport

          it's a good price, simple, does what it says on the packet, no fuss etc

          go for it