Re: [ksurf] Great Kitesurfing Videos

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
      Thanks for checking out the new KiteFLix. This is the first I am
      hearing of login error. I appreciate the feedback and will look into
      it. We had a server issue two days ago so maybe that caused a
      problem. If it happens again, on the bottom of the home page you
      will see a CONTACT button. Write us. Anyone who helps report a legit
      error gets a free tshirt. rscxx, you are already entitled to one, so
      email me your snail mail and size.
      Thanks,
      George

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, rscxx <rscxx@...> wrote:

      > ok, nice site, but impossible to sign up, the site gives the
      message 'wrong security code' cant figure it out....

      > islandgirl414 <islandgirl414@...> wrote: Anyone heard of
      Kiteflix? It's my brother's website and he just re-