Great Kitesurfing Videos

  • islandgirl414
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      Anyone heard of Kiteflix? It's my brother's website and he just re-
      launched it! It is amazing—you've got to see it! www.kiteflix.com

      Enjoy!
    • rscxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
        ok, nice site, but impossible to sign up, the site gives the message 'wrong security code' cant figure it out....

        islandgirl414 <islandgirl414@...> wrote: Anyone heard of Kiteflix? It's my brother's website and he just re-
        launched it! It is amazing—you've got to see it! www.kiteflix.com

        Enjoy!

      • George
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2007
          Thanks for checking out the new KiteFLix. This is the first I am
          hearing of login error. I appreciate the feedback and will look into
          it. We had a server issue two days ago so maybe that caused a
          problem. If it happens again, on the bottom of the home page you
          will see a CONTACT button. Write us. Anyone who helps report a legit
          error gets a free tshirt. rscxx, you are already entitled to one, so
          email me your snail mail and size.
          Thanks,
          George