Good schools for beginners in Tarifa?

  • david_salgado8
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hi All

      Myself and a few friends have finally decided to take the plunge and
      learn to kitesurf. We're heading to Tarifa in mid-October for a week.

      Does anyone have any recommendations for good schools, in Tarifa, for
      beginners?

      There are a few on the net, and I've emailed them all, but it would be
      great to get some independent opinions. Plus, I'm sure there might be
      great schools that don't have a web presence.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      David
    • stef
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "david_salgado8" <david@...> wrote:

        > Hi All
        >
        > Myself and a few friends have finally decided to take the plunge
        and
        > learn to kitesurf. We're heading to Tarifa in mid-October for a
        week.

        > Does anyone have any recommendations for good schools, in Tarifa,
        for
        > beginners?
        >
        > There are a few on the net, and I've emailed them all, but it
        would be
        > great to get some independent opinions. Plus, I'm sure there might
        be
        > great schools that don't have a web presence.
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any help.
        >
        > David

        Hi David,

        I think learning kitesurf at tarifa isn't a good idee.To mutch wind
        and to many people,no security!!!
        For learning you better go to aother places.
        The best place for learning is at Dakhla(marokko).A huge lagoon
        always good wind and very safe!!!!,and that's the most important.
        It's also not so expencives and a real experience over there.
        http://kitesurfer.blogspot.com/2006/07/kitesurf-dakhla-maroc.html
        You really have to look!!!!
        Anyway ,good luck.

        Grtz