Re: Best Kites

  • Ale
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27 11:21 AM
      If you are beginner, go easy with regular waroo 2007. Low cost, big
      performance and complete safetiness it is the good compromise to
      enjoy this sport soon. Be sure to have at least a board about 140-
      150cm lenght depend from your weight and about 40cm width. You just
      need a seat harness and get ready to enjoy!
      Always remember to never under estimate wind power!
      Ale.

      (\
      (/