Kitesurfing in Brighton, UK

  • dwarevonbar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi,

      I've just moved to Brighton and have always wanted to try kite surfing
      but never before lived someone handy for it...

      Does anyone here kite surf in Brighton & if so could you give me some
      info on how to get started in this area?

      I'd quite like to find a local short course and/or a club to join to
      learn more and get started. Most courses I see seem to be in different
      parts of the country.

      Thanks in advance :)