Florida Kiteboarders, St. Augustine Area - Noob on the Loose

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007
      I will be in your hood for the next 10 days @ Crescent Beach starting
      this weekend. I would appreciate any recommendations on:

      Are there some reasonable consistant areas to ride around there?
      What kite should I be on this time of year (195 lbs, newbie)
      Where is the best source to check conditions

      Anything else would be appreciated-I am just guessing as this is my
      first session! Wooh can't wait!

      Any other cool things when the wind is down? Bars, restaurants...For
      instance, I took a killer canoe ride last time but I heard that park
      shut down now.
      Also if anyone wants to hang or let me watch as they bust moves that
      would be cool as well. Where do the locals ride? I would love to see
      some skillz.

      ...anyway, thanks
      Johnny (from Utah)