Kiteboarding Lessons in SoCal (Seal Beach)

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007
      Is anyone interested in kiteboarding lessons in Southern California?
      (Seal Beach) Im looking for some beginner lessons and found the link
      below which lists discounts for lessons if you have more than one person.

      http://caladventures.com/CaptainKirksWindsurfing.htm

      1 Person $199 3 Hours. Gear included
      2 People $159
      3 People $139

      Alternatively if anyone in the Southern California area is willing to
      do some teaching to a newbie like me for a minimal charge, Id be
      interested in hearing from you likewise.
    • TJ Pacheco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
        Dude, I do not know anybody. Just make sure you find someone knowledgeable
        enough to not put your butt in danger. Few bucks might mean you life.

        Ride on!!!

        TJ

        --
        Tatiana Pacheco

        "Always persist. Always evolve. Never quit."

      • Jake
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2007
          Try this link.

          http://www.pasakiteboarding.org/SchoolList.aspx