Re: [ksurf] Re: Maryland Kiters

  • Dean Crowell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
      Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
      need the inside scoop.

      Thanks!

      Dean Crowell

      dean@...
      Direct Dial (612) 465-0232
      Fax (612) 333-9089

      On Jul 17, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Jeffrey Shane Ludlum wrote:

      > thanks
      > --- jim cancil <wetstuff@...> wrote:
      >

      > > sh4: Jump over here:
      > > http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
      > > sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097
      > >
      > > There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.
      > >
      > > Jim
      > >

      > > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37"
      > > <sh4n37@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have
      > > one, on the bay in
      > > > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little
      > > cleaning possibly
      > > > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can
      > > go out on a windy
      > > > day.

      > Got a little couch potato?
      > http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities
      > +for+kids&cs=bz

    • jim cancil
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Dean Crowell <dean@...> wrote:

        > Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
        > need the inside scoop.

        .........Dean: Not me, but there's tons of kiters up there. I'd search Yahoo groups for a NE
        group and then one of the NH shops has a forum ...sorry I don't remember the name.
      • Dean Crowell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
          Thanks Jim!