Re: [ksurf] Re: Maryland Kiters

  • Jeffrey Shane Ludlum
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
      thanks
      --- jim cancil <wetstuff@...> wrote:

      > sh4: Jump over here:
      > http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
      > sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097
      >
      > There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.
      >
      > Jim
      >

      > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37"
      > <sh4n37@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have
      > one, on the bay in
      > > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little
      > cleaning possibly
      > > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can
      > go out on a windy
      > > day.

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Dean Crowell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
        Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
        need the inside scoop.

        Thanks!

        Dean Crowell

        dean@...
        Direct Dial (612) 465-0232
        Fax (612) 333-9089

        On Jul 17, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Jeffrey Shane Ludlum wrote:

        > thanks
        > --- jim cancil <wetstuff@...> wrote:
        >

        > > sh4: Jump over here:
        > > http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
        > > sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097
        > >
        > > There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.
        > >
        > > Jim
        > >

        > > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37"
        > > <sh4n37@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have
        > > one, on the bay in
        > > > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little
        > > cleaning possibly
        > > > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can
        > > go out on a windy
        > > > day.

        > Got a little couch potato?
        > http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities
        > +for+kids&cs=bz

      • jim cancil
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Dean Crowell <dean@...> wrote:

          > Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
          > need the inside scoop.

          .........Dean: Not me, but there's tons of kiters up there. I'd search Yahoo groups for a NE
          group and then one of the NH shops has a forum ...sorry I don't remember the name.
        • Dean Crowell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
            Thanks Jim!