Maryland Kiters

  • sh4n37
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
      If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have one, on the bay in
      Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little cleaning possibly
      rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can go out on a windy
      day.
    • jim cancil
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
        sh4: Jump over here: http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
        sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097

        There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.

        Jim

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37" <sh4n37@...> wrote:

        > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have one, on the bay in
        > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little cleaning possibly
        > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can go out on a windy
        > day.

      • Jeffrey Shane Ludlum
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
          thanks
          --- jim cancil <wetstuff@...> wrote:

          > sh4: Jump over here:
          > http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
          > sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097
          >
          > There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.
          >
          > Jim
          >

          > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37"
          > <sh4n37@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have
          > one, on the bay in
          > > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little
          > cleaning possibly
          > > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can
          > go out on a windy
          > > day.

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Dean Crowell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2007
            Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
            need the inside scoop.

            Thanks!

            Dean Crowell

            dean@...
            Direct Dial (612) 465-0232
            Fax (612) 333-9089

            On Jul 17, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Jeffrey Shane Ludlum wrote:

            > thanks
            > --- jim cancil <wetstuff@...> wrote:
            >

            > > sh4: Jump over here:
            > > http://www.eastkb.com/forum/index.php?
            > > sid=134b72bd071452a16d2d66de71d70097
            > >
            > > There's a whole bunch of Bay kiters.
            > >
            > > Jim
            > >

            > > --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "sh4n37"
            > > <sh4n37@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > If anyone from MD is looking for a spot. I have
            > > one, on the bay in
            > > > Pasadena, MD. Enough room to rig and with a little
            > > cleaning possibly
            > > > rigging 2 or more at a time. Messege me and we can
            > > go out on a windy
            > > > day.

            > Got a little couch potato?
            > http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities
            > +for+kids&cs=bz

          • jim cancil
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
              --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Dean Crowell <dean@...> wrote:

              > Jim, any connections in the Boston area? I'll be there for a year and
              > need the inside scoop.

              .........Dean: Not me, but there's tons of kiters up there. I'd search Yahoo groups for a NE
              group and then one of the NH shops has a forum ...sorry I don't remember the name.
            • Dean Crowell
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2007
                Thanks Jim!