Re: [ksurf] weight restrictions for kitesurfing

  • loco 4 olas
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
      Mate,

      The Wallabies are looking for a prop if you wanna' give the kiting and golfing a go downunder ;-)

      Matt

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
        hahha well i think currently i the only position i could make is
        waterboy!!! The good ol days of Rugby are a bit behind me. Maye in
        a year or so i can try out ;-) But i think that currently Kangaroo
        Boxing is more my thing!!!!

        I would love to visit The Land downunder.

        Teddy