Re: [ksurf] weight restrictions for kitesurfing

  • Teddy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
      AAAhh good ol TExas!!! i love it there. It would be cool to learn here
      in Greece and then come to Texas to show off hahahah(joking)
      Kinda like golf!! i lived in dallas area for 14 years and hated the
      sport and when i got to Greece where we have only 3 courses in entire
      country i decide to become a golfing fanatic!!1 it is crazy

      Anyway

      I thank you for your response as well i will look for those 2 items

      Teddy
    • loco 4 olas
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
        Mate,

        The Wallabies are looking for a prop if you wanna' give the kiting and golfing a go downunder ;-)

        Matt

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
          hahha well i think currently i the only position i could make is
          waterboy!!! The good ol days of Rugby are a bit behind me. Maye in
          a year or so i can try out ;-) But i think that currently Kangaroo
          Boxing is more my thing!!!!

          I would love to visit The Land downunder.

          Teddy