Re: [ksurf] weight restrictions for kitesurfing

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
      If you get back to Texas come on down to South Padre Island, conditions here are just about as good as they get and a great bunch of people too.

       I have a friend in CA who is around 280 lbs, he flies a cabrinha contra 23.5 in very light wind and uses a Lightwave 179 board, might be a good combo for you in average winds. the slingshot Machine is another grunty kite in the larger sizes.
      Denise

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
        AAAhh good ol TExas!!! i love it there. It would be cool to learn here
        in Greece and then come to Texas to show off hahahah(joking)
        Kinda like golf!! i lived in dallas area for 14 years and hated the
        sport and when i got to Greece where we have only 3 courses in entire
        country i decide to become a golfing fanatic!!1 it is crazy

        Anyway

        I thank you for your response as well i will look for those 2 items

        Teddy
      • loco 4 olas
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
          Mate,

          The Wallabies are looking for a prop if you wanna' give the kiting and golfing a go downunder ;-)

          Matt

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2007
            hahha well i think currently i the only position i could make is
            waterboy!!! The good ol days of Rugby are a bit behind me. Maye in
            a year or so i can try out ;-) But i think that currently Kangaroo
            Boxing is more my thing!!!!

            I would love to visit The Land downunder.

            Teddy