Q-PowerLine "Commercial Announcement"

  • powerline_sports
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      spools than 500 ft. We have now made 180 ft or 55 meter spools of line
      available.There is sufficient line on each spool to make a pair of 27
      meter lines with minimal waste and for a much smaller investment.

      The new smaller spools are ideal for flyers who either wish to replace
      a single pair of lines or to color code their lines by purchasing
      multiple spools of different colors. They should be available at your
      local dealers now. If you have any problem obtaining the lines please
      contact us and we will do our best to correct the problem.

      Q-PowerLine has undergone continuous improvements and both tangles less
      and stretches less than any other product on the market. It also lasts
      at least 4 times longer and has no color transfer.