Re: [ksurf] Hello, noob looking for help on first kite set up.

  • Dean Crowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      One other thing, I've been snow kiting with my smaller Naish 10M and
      last winter I used my instructor's foil kite and that is the way to
      go: pumping-up in 15 degrees + wind is not cool! I decided on an 8 or
      10M Ranger foil kite - I don't remember who makes it but the price
      seems to be a steady $700. You MAY want to start on snow so you can
      get used to the kite/board/You interface and then the water program
      will be more familiar -
      Dean