Re: [ksurf] Should I buy this set up? Thanks for any help...

  • loco 4 olas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
      Mate,

      My advice is buy NOTHING until after you've had your lessons-then be guided by your instructor (subject to their particular bias).

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
        Dude, all I can say is I've been wave sailing my whole adult life at
        Diamond Head and kiting is not coming easily for me - I bought 2
        Naish kites which is what the O'ahu crew uses and they are a bit
        unforgiving for my weak skills - but I'm hanging with it until I get
        it wired. I've used my instructor's bow/bridle kites and they really
        do fly themselves and relaunch fast which means more time for you to
        work on riding not swimming and relaunching.
        Aloha, Dean