Re: [ksurf] Moving on!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
      Wow - just got from a trip - Sherman Island Calif for Memorial Day
      Weekend and County Line near Malibu Calif on a lucky evening just b4
      sunset.

      What a shock to see that you are moving on Hung. Without your
      Kitesurfing scholl site and and this group I'd have never succeeded
      learning to kite back in 99.

      Thanks for being such a great promoter and facilitator. You were a true
      ambassador for the sport. It was great how you always managed to stay
      impartial and even handed.

      Best of Luck in whatever new endeavors you are planning to pursue. I'd
      love to hear what you are up to.

      Steve
      formerly kitehead and cckiteboarder
      Carson City, Nevada, USA

    • alex.unsworth@ubs.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
        This communication is issued by UBS AG and/or affiliates to
        institutional investors; it is not for private persons. This is a
        product of a sales or trading desk and not the Research Dept.
        Opinions expressed may differ from those of other divisions of UBS,
        including Research. UBS may trade as principal in instruments
        identified herein and may accumulate/have accumulated a long or short
        position in instruments or derivatives thereof. UBS has policies
        designed to negate conflicts of interest. This e-mail is not an
        official confirmation of terms and unless stated, is not a
        recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell. Any prices or
        quotations contained herein are indicative only. Communications
        may be monitored.

        � 2006 UBS. All rights reserved.
        Intended for recipient only and not for further distribution without
        the consent of UBS.